Wednesday, May 5, 2010

house of cards.



Finals aren't that bad this semester. However, that didn't stop me from getting a (large) vanilla latte so I could attempt to work on the 5-7 page paper final for my Atomic Age class that's due on Friday that I haven't started...even though I haven't had actual coffee to drink in months. Oops. Except that I'm not as awake as I need to be, and so I'm going to bed as soon as the clock strikes midnight and I wish my best friend a happy 21st birthday.

I'm totally in love with this shirt, by the way. Not only does it remind me of the 80s in the best way possible, I got it for super cheap at the Gap. Hooray for sales!

Actually...now that I think about it, I actually have a lot to do, and should thus be worried. Crap.

Finals checklist as of today:
*Presentation for Residential Leadership Seminar DONE!
*5-7 page final paper for Atomic Age class, due Friday
*Take-home final for Journalism class, due Monday
*Study for First Amendment and the Press final, test next Wednesday

That doesn't sound too bad...except that next Tuesday, I start my LSAT class! It's going to be intense. I'm kind of dreading it/kind of looking forward to it. I got an email that my books had shipped, they should get here by Saturday...and that they weigh 13 pounds. THIRTEEN POUNDS WORTH OF STUDYING?! oh goodness. Not to mention that I have the pressure of having to actually do well/care about all my finals. LAME. I just want to go sleep on Memorial Glade...is that too much to ask for?

I'm falling asleep. I just drank an entire large vanilla latte and I'm falling asleep. This is ridiculous. Finals are ridiculous. This semester has been ridiculous...ridiculously AWESOME.

I clearly don't know what I'm saying anymore, but I'm guessing this will be used to mark my fall from sanity. Oh, Berkeley..look what you do to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment