Saturday, May 8, 2010

strawberry fields forever.

I hate finals. They're stressful and mean. As a result, I've been having a pretty lame couple of days...I promise updates will be more interesting once I'm done with these silly exams. Until then, here are some pictures of food that I have consumed within the last couple of days. It's pretty sad when the highlight of your day is eating but eh, what can you do? It's finals week!



Is there anything better than enjoying the sunshine on campus with some boba?



Strawberry Shortcake from Bakesale Betty...absolutely AMAZING.



The strawberries were fresh and sweet, and the whipped cream was homemade.



Oh, you wanted a close-up? Here you go.



Cheeseboard, again. The pizza of the day was Roma tomatoes, onions, mozzarella and feta
cheese, garlic olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, & cilantro.

1 comment: