Sunday, May 30, 2010

breathe.

This is me, all day every day, either studying or watching tv:


Finally mine:




I feel as though I can't study anymore. The LSAT is a week from tomorrow and I'm not where I want to be and yet I am stumped, unfocused, and frustrated. I keep studying but it still doesn't come naturally to me, and so now I just feel that I'm not getting anything out of the hours spent prepping and why should I waste my time? Gah! Hopefully I'll get out of this funk by tomorrow; I need to get re-energized so that I can focus and show this exam who's boss. I'm just in a slump with everything, and I need to snap out of it. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I've got a lot coming up: eight days until I'm done with the LSAT (hopefully), eighteen days until my mom and brother are here, two months until I (hopefully) go home for a week, three months until my brother's bar mitzvah and school starts again and all my friends are back in Berkeley, four months until Band of Horses plays in Berkeley and five months until I'm twenty-one. So much to look forward to, but today I'm going to settle in with the Bartlet administration and forget about the real world for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment