Monday, June 28, 2010

steady as she goes.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. The last couple of weeks have been interesting, to say the least, and yet for some reason whenever I would sit down to try and document them I would find myself unable to come up with anything to say. I've had a lot happen and I'm quickly coming to terms with the idea that I only have a year of college left and a lot of important decisions to make in regards to my future...but more on that another day. This past weekend was about taking a break from all that growing up stuff and relaxing, which meant working out, movie marathoning, shopping, a sleepover with one of my best friends from high school and skyping with the family.


What more does anyone need in life other than a pint of good coffee ice cream?


Only some of the movies I've seen the last few days; I also watched Manhattan and Singles.


Working on the class that my friend Nadine and I are teaching in the fall. It's going to be really great, and I'm excited to have the opportunity to teach!


Summer means hats, stripes, and funny faces!


and, here's some Jack White (in The Raconteurs) for your time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're teaching a class this coming fall? What's the topic? That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topic is going to be "Journalism in Film" :)

    ReplyDelete