Sunday, April 4, 2010

fire and rain.

I can't believe it's only been a week since I came back to Berkeley from Spring Break; it honestly feels like a lifetime ago. The past week was nice, but it was the calm before the storm. This week, the last four weeks of school really heat up, with midterms, papers, and then finals! I have an incredible amount of work to do, most of it actually interesting, but at the same time I just want to stay under my covers and watch movies. Actually, I have to watch two movies for my Atomic Age class, so I can actually get away with doing that...haha. In any case, I've got a lot to do, and I'm not particularly moved to do anything at all.

This weekend was excellent; my family (friends) Sue & Steve came up to see me and take me out to dinner (and breakfast)! Not only was it delicious, but it was so kind of them to come all the way up to come visit me :)



And of course, they wouldn't come without FROGS! :)



Today was really rainy. My friend and I had to head up to the Lawrence Hall of Science to check out their exhibit on race, and it was so wet out!



It definitely brought up a lot of interesting questions...I'm excited to discuss it in class on Wednesday.



In any case, I should get back to my studies...midterm on Tuesday, and then I have a paper due each week for the next four. Stressful, but with each major assignment I turn in I'm reminded of how much closer to summer I am!



BONUS SHOT: Me before my Passover Seder! Lookin' fancy :)

ALSO ALSO ALSO: it's my half birthday today, which means I am exactly six months away from my 21st birthday! It's so close I can almost taste it.

lovelovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment