Friday, December 25, 2009

winter wonderland.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Chrismukkah has come and gone, and it's time to end this year as best as possible. Since I've been home I've watched a ridiculous amount of movies, slept on a regular schedule (and on my own mattress!!), spent time with my family, fallen more in love with Los Angeles, caught up with old friends, read for fun and more. It's been a truly amazing and memorable break, though I'm afraid it'll be over before I know it, as I'll be leaving on the 30th for my travels! I'm so excited, though at the same time I do wish I could have had a bit more time at home. You know what they say, though...you can't always get what you want! I'm honestly so ridiculously content with everything in my life, though. 2009 has been the year of ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, and the grand majority have been for the better.

I'll post more later; updating from my iPod takes forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment