Saturday, December 12, 2009

just a shot away.



Pulling what I hope is my last all-nighter this semester, trying to finish my Gender midterm that's due at 11am. Yes, I know, procrastination is bad. Whatever. I don't care about this test at all, and considering that class is pass/no pass for me I don't have to worry (or care) about excelling at this exam. I've been listening to Let It Bleed all night, and it wasn't until I removed my headphones for a second that I realized that it was raining again. I love listening to rain fall; unfortunately, it just makes me want to go to bed as opposed to being productive. There are worse things, I suppose. I just need to finish this exam, go drop it off at Barrows, and then I can sleep. Nothing better than sleeping on a rainy day...I'm excited about it!

OH YEAH, GUESS WHO GOT AN A ON THE FIRST PART OF THEIR ADVERTISING FINAL!?? So very exciting!! Okay, time to motivate myself and just plow through the week!

To-Do List:
  • 4 page Advertising Paper (due Tuesday @ 5)
  • study for Media Studies (exam Tuesday from 5-8)

I'll be home in five days, I can't believe it. Honestly, the thought that at this time next week I will be home is the only thing that is keeping me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment