Wednesday, December 16, 2009

final-ly free!

Sorry for the title, but as if I could resist making such an awful pun?! Too good to be true.

In any case, last night I officially finished my first semester at Berkeley! It's so surreal to think that I only have three semesters left here. It didn't end quite as well as I wanted (an unexpectedly detailed question regarding globalization/cultural imperialism totally killed my grade in Media Studies) but that's okay. Honestly, I think I did very well considering this was my first semester here. There was a lot of change and a lot of adjusting to do, and I think that if I look at my life as a whole over the last six months, I have definitely accomplished a lot.

Official semester recap to come later; I need to pack because I'm going home tomorrow! Perfect timing...it's the last night penultimate of Hanukkah, so I'll have dinner with my family, and then I'm going to see Avatar at midnight. Perfect way to start my winter break off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment