Monday, November 16, 2009

you make my dreams come true.

Today, as I walking home from work, it was perfect outside. Cold but sunny, just the way I like it. My hair was curly, but it had behaved and looked cute. I was wearing my red flannel shirt and favorite jeans and boots and my wayfarers; total hipster territory, I know, but it's Berkeley, haha. As I was walking I had my iPod on shuffle, and "You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall & Oates came on for the first time in forever and it felt exactly like that scene in (500) Days of Summer.



You know, that one. ^^ Except without the dancing... Regardless, it was one of the best moments I've had in awhile.

I'm going to a screening of (500) Days of Summer on Thursday for $3, I'm really excited. It's one of the best films I've seen in a long time, and I find it to be really relatable. For those who have seen it, would you say that you're more of a Tom or more of a Summer? Always interesting to see which side you fall on. In any case, what it really does is make me miss Los Angeles with a passion I didn't know I had for the city. Ten days!

No comments:

Post a Comment