Sunday, November 8, 2009

more adventurous.

I bought my tickets!

Winter break:
-December 17--Fly home to Los Angeles! <3
-December 30--Late night flight to Newark
-December 31--Leave for Israel!
-January 11--Fly back into JFK
-January 11-15--Stay with Sam in New York City
-January 16--Fly back to school
-January 19--Spring semester starts!

I am so very excited about winter break...it'll be here before I know it! I mean, Thanksgiving is in a little less than three weeks...and after that, the semester will fly by. Though I'll only get a couple of weeks at home to actually relax, be with my family and see all of my friends, I definitely think it's worth it. I can't believe I actually get this amazing opportunity, but I'm so glad I do, and I'm going to take full advantage of it.

On a sidenote, I AM SO EXCITED TO GO SEE AVATAR AT MIDNIGHT! It's the first thing I'm doing once I get home, haha...it opens December 18. Lucky for me my finals end when they do! :) If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch the trailer...it looks amazing. Fangirl much? I don't even care. I am a total nerd and I am super excited to go see a movie at midnight (my first since Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last summer), especially because I'm going with people who are as nerdy as I am. Awesomeness.



Back to writing my papers...I just realized I won't have time on Monday or Tuesday to write at all, and they're due on Thursday/Friday...so I'm staying up tonight. Just me, my energy drink, and the Beatles. It's going to be a long night, but it will be Thanksgiving and Winter Break before I know it, and that's motivation enough to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment