Thursday, November 19, 2009

if you think you're bulletproof, you're right

  • Apparently people actually read this and reference it to my mother? Most excellent.
  • (500) Days of Summer was every bit as good as I remembered it was. The alternative storytelling format, the acting, the music, the city (Los Angeles! ♥), the story itself...it all worked. If I can see a movie twice and enjoy it equally and be willing to sit through it a third time, that's a good sign.
  • Interesting lecture the other day in my Mass Media class on how nothing is private anymore, due to the Internet and blogging...expect a post about this soon :)
  • I've been really into the Beatles lately.
  • I've been in the mood to watch Watchmen again...I have the Director's Cut on Blu-Ray at home and I am definitely going to watch it as soon as I get home!
  • I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME. Monday!!
  • I have one big project left before I'm free, I just want to get it done!
  • CAL VS STANFORD THIS WEEKEND; GO BEARS!
  • Bonfire tonight @ the Greek Theatre :) Exciting! I might not go though, 'cause it is cold and rainy and I really don't want to get sick before I go home.
  • Berkeley students protesting the 32% increase in student fees; read about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment