Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bookends.

Today wasn't a very good day, but in keeping with the spirit of attempting to see the good in everything, I have once again realized that I have some of the best friends in the entire world. They not only support me in whatever I chose to do, but truly want the best for me and are there for me regardless of circumstances and distance.



Special shout-out to Marie for being there to answer late night phone calls when I don't know who else to talk to. I'm really lucky to have such amazing people in my life.

9 days until I'm back in Los Angeles.

***



Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
A time of innocence, a time of confidences
Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you

No comments:

Post a Comment