Saturday, March 13, 2010

all the small things.

I've been working on an Israel post, so hopefully that'll be up soon, but to tide y'all over here are pictures of my day hanging out (aka eating) with some of my CalTV friends!



This is Katie, she runs the Marketing department of CalTV and she's awesomeeee.



Johnny is the head of my department, Cinematography! I'm biased, but we really are the best department there.



Chin used to run Marketing, now she's just chillin'. Too cool for school, obviously.



First stop of the afternoon was Gregoire, for some crispy potato puffs.









America's Next Top Model!



Next stop, Cheeseboard. HELL YEAH.





Today's pizza had zucchini, onions, mozzarella and feta cheese, and arugula-hazelnut pesto. IT WAS SO GOOD.









These are pretty much my favorite things in the world, in case anyone was wondering. Good thing they're on the other side of town, otherwise I would be fat/broke. GAH SO GOOD!



And then, we went to Masse's for dessert! This was my stash of goods, including a mixed berry macaroon, a Bailey's Irish Cream macaroon, a cappuccino thin and a financier cookie.







After THAT, we went to Love at First Bite, a cupcake shop on Northside. Johnny was in awe!





My box! One red velvet and one mini chocolate.



Katie's.



Johnny devours his mini red velvet...haha.



Filmers! We match, haha.







Group shot!



CalTV + cupcakes = awesome!



Bonus picture from Emma's birthday party last night! Hooray for CalTV friends :)



After our lunchtime adventures, I went over to my friend Nadine's for her lovely Cupcakes & Champagne birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and I dressed up and everything! Now I'm home, eating Terra chips, watching Buffy and writing a midterm. Actually, I had about five chips and then put them back because honestly, I can't eat anymore, haha. I'm flying home on Thursday and I can't wait. As much as I love Berkeley I'm excited to go home and see my family and friends and just relax for a week. But first, a midterm awaits!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I read this. I was there for 90% of this entry's content.

    OH so on Saturday night, my face developed a huge red angry pimple. I NEVER get pimples! I think it was my body's way of telling me "Hey, stop shoving large quantities of alcohol + sugar + butter into me!"

    ReplyDelete