Wednesday, July 14, 2010

turn and face the strange.

First of all, check out the new header, layout, and "About Me" page! It's about time I make some changes, both blog-wise and life-wise.

I'm figuring out what I want to do after college, and the realization I came to the other day was that I'm still not sure. Law school seemed like a great option, and I'm genuinely interested in it, but at the end of the day I'm not convinced that it's my path. I'm doing a lot of research into graduate programs and so far they seem like a better fit than law school. I haven't made any official decisions yet, but I'm weighing my options and trying to figure out what fits best. That's what growing up is, I think, the ability to make choices and figure out what's best for oneself. All I want is to be happy, and I think finding a career that won't make me hate my life will go a long way towards that. Right now, it's just a matter of finding out what that career will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment