Wednesday, July 7, 2010

nobody knows the trouble i've seen.

Today I went to the San Francisco Musuem of Modern Art with my friend.

IMG_0144

IMG_0136

IMG_0135

IMG_0156

IMG_0128

IMG_0129


Last week I couldn't get out of bed; this week all I want to do is walk around cities I've yet to explore. The common denominator would be that both allow me the opportunity to stop and think about what I want to do with my life...writing or law, law or writing? I still don't know, and I can't help but feel as if my time is running out. I'm honestly torn, and I'm no closer to making a decision today than I was six months ago. One night I have a revelation and decide "Screw school! I want to write!" only to find myself researching law programs twenty minutes later, and then looking at graduate film programs an hour after that. Indecision is a bitch, and I'm tired of stressing out about this. A sign from the universe would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment