Friday, April 22, 2011

happy birthday, little bear!

I cannot believe that two years ago today, I started this blog. I could not have predicted any of what has come to pass these past twenty-four months, and I am so grateful for all the good--and bad--things that have happened. I wouldn't be who I am today without it all. Two years ago, I didn't know where I'd be going. I was at a major crossroads in my life, unsure of what path to take. I chose Berkeley, and began a journey to which I'm slowly coming to an end. Today, I am a month away from graduating from my dream school and once again at a crossroads. It's somewhat scary, I suppose, but at the same time I'm exhilarated by the idea of the unknown.This post is definitely full of clichés, but they exist for a reason.

Happy birthday, little bear. Let's make this year one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment