Thursday, August 12, 2010

i've forgotten what it feels like to feel normal.

door dec~


I have many, many pictures to post and I'll do so in due time, but for now, here's one of the door decorations/name tags I made for my residents :)

It's been awhile since I've updated, and with good reason! I got back from LA, enjoyed my last week of summer, and am currently in the midst of R.A. training. It's definitely an intense experience but I'm surrounded by an amazing staff and I'm learning a lot.

Fall is rapidly approaching, and it's terrifying. Two weeks from today I'll be starting my senior year of college and I honestly can't believe it...such a surreal thought. I'm excited, but nervous; I've got a lot on my plate this fall (4 classes, teaching an additional class, RA job, front desk job, and CalTV) so I'm a bit worried, but I also think that having so much will help me force me to focus. We'll see! I'm optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. overwhelming workload to overwhelming SUCCESS! <3

    ReplyDelete