Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Introduction.



Hi there!

I've decided to scrap what I had and start this blog from scratch...hopefully I can find a niche that will attract a few followers. My name is Andrea, and I'm an average college student, currently attending a local community college and transferring in the fall. I enjoy going to the movies, going up to the Griffith Observatory, reading about tsars, and taking pictures of everything I see. I like art museums and theater, but I also like video games and television. I'm a pretty well-rounded person, and I like to think that I give out decent advice based on real life experiences (although I'm not the best at taking my own advice).

I think this blog is going to be a potpourri of opinions, reviews, life lessons~, and the such; I hope that you enjoy!

xo,
Andrea

1 comment: